How FOSS powers the next big thing - Open Networks like ONDC and ONESTCheck Reference
The talk will cover what is an Open Network (e.g. ONDC - Open Network for Digital Commerce, ONEST - Open Network for Education and Skilling Transactions) and what goes into setting up such an implementation including the various components involved. The key agenda points will be as below:-
- Introduction to DPGs and DPIs
- About Open networks
- High-level component architecture of an open network
- How FOSS powers and enables implementation of the likes of ONDC
- Showcase of a transaction in a network implementation
- How can you build on, leverage and contribute back to the technology upon which the OPEN network can thrive?